2. Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, and contact information, when you voluntarily submit it through our contact forms or other communication methods.
- Log Data: Like many websites, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This may include your IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other statistics.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with information and services related to our law firm.
- To improve our website’s content, functionality, and user experience.
- To send periodic emails related to our legal services, news, or other information you have requested.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as described below:
- Service Providers: We may disclose your information to third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing legal services. These service providers are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information when required by law, court order, or other legal process.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of data transmission over the internet is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
6. Your Choices
You have the right to:
- Access, correct, or delete your personal information.
- Opt-out of receiving emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in our emails.